Ⅰ, Description of pouch packing machine
1) The pouch packing machine is suitable for solid particles, powders, sauce liquids, and other conventional or special-shaped food and non-food packaging.
2) This machine can be directly connected with metering equipment such as multi-head electronic combination scales, linear scales, screw scales, liquid filling machines, etc., to carry out accurate measurements of feeding and packaging sealing, forming a fully automatic packaging production line.
3) Multifunctional digital frequency converter is used to control the speed regulation and PLC programmable control system. Make operation more advanced, adjustment and maintenance easier.
4) Touch screen man-machine interface: it is more convenient and quick to set various function parameters and packaging speed.
5) Early warning and fault alarms make operation and operation reliable and maintenance more convenient.
6) The main electrical components adopt internationally famous brands such as Siemens, Omron, Weilun, SMC, AirTAC, etc., and the quality is more stable and reliable.
7) Coding and ribbon coding devices can be configured according to user needs.
8) The seal is firm and beautiful, which can make your products more upscale.
9) Empty bag detection function, which can save the packaging cost to the greatest extent.
10) This machine has fast packaging speed and high yield, which can save labor to a great extent.
Ⅱ, Technical Parameters
|Host Dimensions||2680*1450*1600 (mm) L*W*H||Including finished product output and leveling bag sorting|
|Packing speed||10-30 Pouches/min||Depends on factors such as the nature of the packaged object, the state measurement method, etc.|
|Bag size||Bag width W: 80～250mm||Standard integrated large adjustable bag warehouse, other sizes need non-standard|
|Sealing method||Bag length L: 150～400mm|
|Power supply||Constant temperature heating ruled pattern heat sealing||Three-phase four-wire|
|Bag material||3P,200V; 60Hz (non-standard can be customized)|
|Types of bags||PA/P, PET/PE, Lu film, and other heat-sealing films|
|Main motor power||Flat pockets, stand-up bags, handbags, zipper bags, special-shaped bags, etc.|
|Finished output motor||1.5kW|
|Compressed air consumption||4.05kW||Working pressure≥0.5MPa|
Ⅲ, Operating Safety Instructions
- When carrying in, unpacking, disassembling, and assembling, please pay full attention to prevent tipping or falling while confirming the up and down direction. Especially when installing parts temporarily, in addition to tidying up the floor, using wedges, etc. to prevent overturning, falling, slipping, and rolling.
- When setting up, please leave enough space to ensure complete or simple maintenance operations such as process arrangement, operation, adjustment, inspection, cleaning, and repair.
- Do not install it in places with a lot of garbage and dust. In addition, please lay a non-slip work surface.
- When unloading the machine from the truck or performing work or crane operation in the case of installation work, etc., please have qualified personnel do the work.
- When working, please consider the center of gravity and weight. When working, please place the machine in a horizontal state and do not subject it to impact.
2), How to cut power
- Please inform all relevant personnel of the cut-off of the main power supply and the main air supply valve.
- Confirm that the machine is completely stopped.
- If necessary, cut off the power supply of peripheral machines (meters, etc.).
- Cut off the main power supply of the machine.
- Cut off the main air supply valve of the machine.
- List the main power switch, the main air supply valve, and places that are easy to find.
3), Warning sign
Note: There are three types of signal words: Danger, Warning, or Caution:
- Electrical control boxes and electrical control components (such as circuit breakers, transformers, etc.) or places that may cause electric shock hazards must be marked with warning signs and grounded according to the actual situation.
- The heat source that may cause burns or scalds must be posted with warning signs to warn people not to approach/touch. Where the temperature exceeds 65°C, a high-temperature hazard warning must be added.
- Mechanical injury warning signs must be posted on the casing with mechanical transmission
- At the grounding point of the machine, post a warning to inform the operator that the machine must be well grounded during operation
Ⅳ, How to move out and install machine
1), How to install the machine
- After unpacking and checking, push the machine to the installation position, and ensure that the surrounding space is not less than 1100mm for machine operation and maintenance.
- Adjust the feet to adjust the upper plane of the rack to level.
- For safe production, the ground wire should be connected to the position specified on the sign.
- The machine can be debugged by connecting the specified power supply and compressed air.
2), Prepare work before testing
The machine has been debugged according to one of the specifications samples provided by the customer before leaving the factory. After the equipment is installed, the items of this specification can be used for test machine packaging.
First, determine the wiring line of the main power supply, and place the machine at a suitable installation location. After the installation is completed according to the requirements, it is necessary to arrange the appropriate power supply voltage, wiring location, and appropriate power switch (external), etc. Open the side electrical box door, connect the power supply with a cable with a sufficient diameter (2.5mm) to the main power switch on the electrical appliance, and pay attention to the forward and reverse direction of the motor. Do not turn on the power switch first, check whether the parts or screws of the machine are loose, misplaced, and damaged during transportation and whether the air pipes of each pneumatic component have been plugged in. If there is any abnormality, stop the installation and debugging and contact our company in time Relevant departments; if everything is normal, follow the steps below to test the machine.
- Connect the power supply and air source, turn on the power switch, and then enter the relevant page of the touch screen to set the parameters (for the operation and setting of the operation panel, please refer to the operation panel description).
- Put the packaging bag into the horizontal bag device or the bag bin, set the packaging speed to a lower speed (such as 20 bags/min), then press the “Start” button, and carefully observe the packaging process and packaging effect, if there is any problem, then Adjust accordingly.
- Gradually increase the packaging speed to an appropriate packaging speed, and if there is no problem, normal production can proceed.
Ⅴ, Confirmation items before starting
- First check: whether the sanitation is qualified, whether the coded ribbon, production date (coded characters), and whether the vacuum filter is clean.
- Second check: whether the power supply and air pressure are normal.
- Turn on the main power switch, enter the operation screen, and select the required working procedures on the display screen: such as “take a bag, open bag, code, vibrate, exhaust, blow, vacuum pump, seal”, do not open if not needed .
- Long press “Jog” with your hand to let the machine walk around by itself, check whether the station is normal, whether there is a mechanical collision, and start production if there is no abnormality.
- The first 20 packs of products produced at each start-up must be checked for the following items, and normal production will not begin until all items meet the requirements stably.
- Date coding; accurate weight (volume); beautiful and firm seal.
- When working for a period of time (about 1 hour), the operator should use an air gun to clean the dust on the surface of the machine.
- The machine should be sanitized before leaving get off work every day (be careful not to wash it directly with water).
Ⅵ, Machine parts adjustment
1), Precautions when adjusting the machine
- When starting up, make sure that the manual joystick of the main motor is not removed.
- Confirm whether there is any object hindering the mechanical action to avoid a collision.
- Confirm that the air pressure and vacuum are normal.
- It is strictly forbidden to adjust the mechanical parts during operation.
- When there is an abnormal sound during operation, please stop the machine immediately.
2), Pouch width adjustment
The machinery has been adjusted in place when it leaves the factory. The mechanical adjustment we are talking about here refers to the adjustment work done according to the width of the bag.
1 station: adopt the method of taking off and putting on the bag (as shown in Figure 6-1)
a) Adjustment of the bag bin: the two sides of the bag bin are equally divided according to the gap between the bags and adjusted: for example (the original 150mm is now changed to 180mm), and the algorithm: (180-150)/2=15mm, the side plate of the bag bin moves outward by 15mm.
b) The width of the machine clamp is 30mm the same as that of the bag bin.
3), Pneumatic Mechanical Stroke Adjustment
The machine produced by our company will have 360 angles within the parameters for each station. (1 circle) Its main technical standard is to make each cylinder move accurately to 0.02 seconds. The action of each cylinder must be based on the action of the central turntable to assist the machine to complete our required station requirements. as follows:
- Bagging station: The mechanical action requirement is to clamp the bag when the clamp is closed, and the pneumatic operation at this station is divided into two steps: a) The bag is inhaled. b) Bag cylinder. First, the upper bag sucks the bag from the bag compartment (as shown in Figure 6-1) and sucks the bag down (adjust the opening value), the upper bag cylinder clamps the bag (the upper bag cylinder opening value) and at the same time inhales and turns off (the suction closing value) The upper bag splint clamps the bag and sends it to the machine clamp, the machine clamps the bag, and the cylinder releases (adjust the closing value). If the action is too fast, increase the number. For example: if the upper bag cylinder clamps the bag too early, increase the opening value by 10 12, or 15 and fine-tune until the upper bag is normal.
- Printing station: The specific position is adjusted according to the length and size of the bag. The most reasonable position is that there is a fastening screw on the coding column that can be adjusted up and down. There is a screw under the mounting seat to adjust the position of the coding machine left and right. There is a coding temperature on the control box, which can be adjusted. Position the switch, adjust the coding temperature, and when the turntable stops, the coding will start working immediately (the starting angle of coding) (the end angle is generally 0.2 or 0.3 seconds).
- Pouch Opening station: When the turntable stops, the suction cup closes to the bag (opening value of the bag opening cylinder), and simultaneously opens the bag to inhale (opening value) to start inhaling. When the left and right machine clamps move closer to the middle, the suction cup moves to the inside and outside of both sides (the opening value of the bag opening cylinder), Open the bag and blow the air simultaneously (the opening value of the bag opening and blowing) the closing value is generally about 100 degrees more than the opening value. When the turntable is ready to go, open the bag to inhale and stop inhaling. (Closed value of bag opening suction).
- Material filling station: As soon as the bag arrives, unload it immediately. Note: Because the feeding signal is given by the signal of the bag, the starting angle of the unloading cannot be earlier than the time given by the signal when the bag is opened. If it is too early, there will be no bag and no bag. . It can’t be too late, if it’s too late, it will be too late to cut the material. The off value is generally 0.3 seconds.
- Pouch sealing station: As soon as the bag arrives, cut the material immediately. Note: the opening value should not be too early, otherwise there will be no bag and no bag will be cut. It can’t be too late, if it’s too late, you won’t be prepared. The off value is generally 0.3 seconds.
4), Clamp adjustment
The opening of the machine clamp can be adjusted by turning the amplitude modulation handwheel.
Operation method: Find the adjustment handwheel as shown in the figure, press the adjustment handwheel along the F direction, and rotate clockwise, the handwheel clamp will open, otherwise, the machine clamp will close.
5), Pouching picking adjustment
- The bag-up cam is adjusted at the factory. If it accidentally shifts during use, the cam can be locked according to the highest point of the bag-taking cam, as shown in the below pic, and the bag-feeding position of the bag-up.
- When the position of the upper bag swing arm is not ideal, as shown in below pic, you can loosen the fixing bolts to fine-tune the position of the swing arm to achieve the most suitable position.
- Adjust the positional relationship between the splint and the bag: loosen the locking bolts of the movable splint and the fixed splint as shown below pic, adjust to a suitable position, and then lock it.
6), Pouch opening adjustment
- The working principle of the bag support: the whole bag support is synchronously running and rotating with the turntable of the machine. When the turntable stops, the bag support moves upward (adjust the lifting cam below) and moves back synchronously when it rises about 2/3 of the stroke, and when it moves to the next station When it falls to the bottom, the turntable and the pocket cam (return cam) will rotate at the same time.
- Long and short flaps are installed on the bag support, and the pull plate (the mechanical structure connects the pull plate and the flap is linked together). The bag support bar is installed on the flap, and the proximity switch is fixed on the bag support cantilever. When the bag support bar is opened and there is no bag, the proximity switch can detect the metal flap (the indicator light is on, and no material is unloaded). There is a bag and the bag opening detection in the setting screen has been turned on, the bag support rod supports the bag, and the proximity switch does not detect the metal flap (the indicator light is not on, giving a signal that the bag has been opened and the material is unloaded).
- According to the bag opening position, loosen the locking bolt (as shown in pic), turn the bag support cantilever to the bag opening angle, then lower the bag support cantilever, let the driving fork block the deal, and leave a gap without jamming Lock in place.
7), Printing adjustment
- According to the height of the packaging bag and the coding position requirements, as shown in Figure 6-9, lock the fixing screws on the locking seat.
- According to the front and rear positions of the coding position, loosen the locking bolt with a handle on the fixing plate, adjust to a suitable position, and then lock it.
8), Pouch sealing adjustment
- According to the gap between the front and rear heat-sealing knives, the adjusting screw can be properly adjusted, as shown below pic, and then lock the lock nuts at both ends of the adjusting screw to achieve a suitable effect.
- Thermocouples are used to sense the temperature of the heat-sealing knife
9), Safety and Detection Functions
- Safety door: When the machine is running, in order to prevent people from coming into contact with the rotating parts and high-temperature heating parts of the machine, which will hurt people and damage the machine, when the protective door is opened, the machine will stop running and give an alarm sound. The machine can only be operated normally after closing the protective door and disarming the alarm.
- Printing checking: After the detection switch detects that there is a packaging bag, the subsequent coding and heat sealing will act, otherwise it will not act. There are bags after passing.
- Pouch opening checking: As long as one side of the bag support rods on both sides fails to support the bag, the detection switch detects that the movable plate is approaching, and the proximity switch indicator light is on. Pic shows that the bag support rod does not extend into the packaging bag, and the bag support fails. At this time, the feeder stops feeding to avoid material waste.
10), Air pressure
- Vacuum pump
- When there is water in the air filter, use the valve under the air filter to drain the water
- Adjust the pressure switch on the air filter, the lower limit pressure is 0.3MP. When the air pressure is lower than 0.3MP, the machine will stop running and alarm.
- Rely on the pressure-reducing valve (regulator handle) to set the air pressure of the supply air to the main body. The air pressure is usually set at 0.5MP.
Ⅶ, Touch screen operation
1), Startup screen
Turn on the power of the packaging machine, turn on the main power switch, and about 20 seconds later, the touch screen will display a “startup screen”
2), Main menu screen
- Click the options bar of the “Main Menu” dialog box, to enter the corresponding screen.
- Click the “Exit” column to return to the “System Selection Screen”.
- After clicking the second column “Parameter Settings” dialog box, the “Password Screen” will pop up.
3), Technica parameters setting
- “Exit” button in “Parameter Settings 1 to 5” and “Heat Sealing Parameters” – click to exit to the “Main Menu Screen”. “Previous page” button – click to return to the previous page; “Next page” button – click to return to the next page.
- Angle. “Jog” key—same as “Jog” key in “running interface”.
- System setting password: 2222 or 123456
- Click the “X” button in the upper right corner of the “Password Screen” to close this window.
- How to use the “number keyboard screen”; input the set number, and then press the “Enter” key to complete the input. Note, “CLR” is the clear key, and “Enter” is the confirmation key. The input number is beyond the specified range and cannot be entered.
- After entering the “running interface” as shown in Fig. 7-6, press the function selection to enter the “function setting” as shown in Fig. 7-7. Click each detection switch or select the switch to set the required settings.
- “Parameter settings one to five”
- “Parameter settings 1 to 5” are shown in Figure 7-8 to Figure 7-13 below and the parameters in the table in “Heating Parameters” are mainly set by the equipment manufacturer for production and debugging. Usually, the equipment is not operated when it is working normally. Appropriate adjustments are required for equipment maintenance and repairs. (Please keep the “factory setting parameters” properly)
- Setting method of input parameters in the form: click the corresponding “digital display” in the form (note: it will display 0 if not input), and the “numeric keyboard screen” will pop up, and input the setting parameters.
- After the setting is completed, you can click the “Jog” button on the right to check whether the action execution of the set parameters is appropriate.
4), Manual operation model
After entering the “debugging mode”, you can manipulate the buttons on the touch screen interface, and click the button in the output test column (when the button turns orange-indicates that the function is turned on), you can check whether the action execution of the relevant output device is in place. Problems should check the relevant output devices and drive lines.
5), Machine working interface
- Function selection key.
- Accumulated running time: It is used to display the total working hours of the packaging machine from the first start-up to the current normal production, so as to facilitate the maintenance and maintenance of the packaging machine.
- Heating control: display the actual temperature setting of the current heat seal 1 heat seal 2, and set the required temperature for the sealing of the packaging bag.
- Angle: Display the synchronization angle of the host encoder.
- Production speed: used to input and display the packaging production capacity per minute.
- Product accumulation: it is used to display the accumulated packaging quantity, and it will not be counted if there is no seal.
- Start key: control the start and operation of the host.
- Jog key: It is the slow-running button of the main engine, always press the jog button and the machine starts to jog, release the button and the host stops jogging
- Stop button: The host stops the button. After pressing the stop button, the host can stop running quickly.
- Clear key: used to clear the accumulated packaging quantity.
- Upper bag, coding, bag opening, lower bag opening, cold shaping, vibration, blanking 1, blanking 2, heat sealing 1, heat sealing 2, vacuum pump, finished product output, each button can be opened and closed. Blue shows off status. Orange indicates open status.
- Alarm bar box: located on the left side of the reset button, used to display the normal operation of the machine or abnormal fault information.
- Alarm reset button: used to restore the machine to the normal state after the fault or abnormal situation is eliminated.
- Exit key: Click this key to return to the “main menu screen”.
- Click the “Heat Seal” setting on the right side of “Heat Seal 1” and “Heat Seal 2” to turn red, and the heat seal will start heating.
Ⅷ, Daily maintenance
- Note: Be sure to turn off the power when performing maintenance operations!
- After each packing work is finished, the machine must be cleaned up.
- Do not spray the machine with water or steam when cleaning, use a soft damp cloth to wring it dry and wipe the machine.
- Oil and maintain the machine according to the requirements on the form.
|NO.||Name||Type of oil||Maintenance times|
|1||Bevel gear||Grease||1 time/month|
|2||Centralized oil supply||Gear lubricant||1 time/week|
|4||Bevel gear||Grease||1 time/month|
|5||Cam splitter||Gear lubricant||1 time/year|
|6||Reducer||Gear lubricant||1 time/year|
|9||Bearing seat||Grease||1 time/month|
|10||Bearing seat||Grease||1 time/month|
|11||Machine clamp||Food lubricant||1 time/week|
Ⅸ, Normal issue, and solving solution
|Station||Issue||Reason Of Issue||Solution|
|Pouch Picking Up
|The bag Won’t Suck Up
|Not Enough Vacuum Pressure||Clean The Vacuum Filter Or Replace The Filter Element|
|Bag Side is Too Wide||Lower|
|The Bag Itself Has The Wrong Pressure||Put More Or Less|
|The Suction Angle Of The Upper Bag Is Wrong||Adjustment Parameters|
|The Bag Is Too Deformed||Organize Or Replace Bags|
|Suction Double Bag Or Multi Bag
|Bags Stuck Together||Organizing Bags|
|The Bag Has Static Electricity||Static Removal|
|Bag Side Is Too Small||Width Adjustment|
|Split Bag Blowing Not Working||Turn On|
|The Top Pocket Clip Is Not Good
|The Bag Is Too Deformed||Organize Or Replace Bags|
|The cylinder Angle Is Wrong||Adjustment Parameters|
|The Bag Is High On One Side And Low On The Other||The Bag Bin Is Not Parallel To The Clamp||Adjust The Front And Back Of One Side Of The Bag Compartment|
|There Are More Pockets On One Side And Fewer Pockets On The Other||The Center Of The Bag Bin Is Wrong||Adjust The Bag Compartment Left And Right|
|The Opening Of The Upper Pocket Is Not Straightened
|The Front And Back Of The Upper Pocket Splint Are Wrong||The Bag Feeding Position Of The Upper Bag Splint Should Be 1 Cm Above The Machine Clamp, And The Center Of The Opening Distance Of The Machine Clamp|
|The Angle Of The Upper Bag Cylinder Is Wrong||Adjustment Parameters|
|When The Bag Is Clamped By The Splint On The Bag, The Word Of The Bag Is Punched||The Bag Is Deformed Too Much||Organizing Bags|
|The Suction Cup On The Bag Is Wrong||Adjust The Suction Cup Position Up And Down (Let The Bag Be Lower Than The Center Of The Upper Bag Splint)|
|It Is Not Ideal For The Bag To Enter The Coding Machine
|The Bag Is Deformed Too Much||Organizing Bags|
|The Location Of The Printer Is Wrong||Reinstall (Left And Right Front And Back)|
|The code Is Not Clear||Temperature Is Too Low||Turn Up The Temperature|
|Unbalanced Grain Installation||Re-Install|
|Ribbon Quality Is Poor||Replace Ribbon|
|Can’t Open The Bag
|The Action Of The Bag Opening Cylinder And The Action Of The Machine Clamp Are Not Correct||Adjust The Bag Opening Cylinder Parameters|
|Wrong Action Of Opening The Bag And Inhaling||Adjust The Suction Parameters Of The Bag Opening|
|Bag Opening Cylinder Moves Too Fast||Adjust the Cylinder Regulator Valve|
|The Bag Is Not Loaded Well||Refer To The Bag|
|Loading With Or Without Bag
|The Distance Between The Bag Support Rod And The Proximity Switch Is Too Far||Adjust Distance|
|Downslope Too Early||Increase The Angle Of Opening Value Of Blanking|
|It Is Too Late For The Bag To Be Unloaded Before The Material Is Unloaded.||Angle To Reduce Blanking Open Value|
|Unexpectedly When The Bag Is Opened||Collecting Hopper Door With Opening||Cutting Angle Is Too Late|
|Can’t Keep Up||Reduce The Opening Value Of Blanking|
|The Bag Support Rod Is Too Close To The Proximity Switch||Adjust Distance|
On The Bag
|The Temperature Is Too Low||Turn Up The Temperature|
|Not Enough Pressure||Check Whether The Connecting Rod Screws Are Firm On One Side And Not Firm On The Other, The Pressure Is Uneven, And The Other Side Is Not Good, Use Copper Pads To Pad The Other Side|
|One Side Is High And The Other Side Is Low On The Bag Is Not Good||Refer To Upper Bag High And Low Bag|
|The Temperature Is Too High||Turn Down The Temperature|
|Seal Too High||Lower The Height Of The Upper Bag|
|Wrinkled Seal||The Temperature Is Too High||Turn Down The Temperature|
|Bag Material Problem||Note: Generally, It Will Not Appear, But The Premise Is That There Should Be a Sample Bag To Our Company Before Sending Out The Machine|