Coffee Capsule Filling Machine
Coffee capsule-filling machines come with a range of features that can vary depending on the specific model and manufacturer. However, some common features of coffee capsule-filling machines include:
- High production capacity
- Automatic operation
- Customizable filling options
- Versatile compatibility
- Easy to use and maintain
- Advanced safety features
- Compact and space-saving
Description For Coffee Capsule Filling Machine
- Introducing the ultimate coffee capsule filling machine, the perfect solution for coffee roasters and businesses looking to create their coffee capsules. This state-of-the-art machine is designed to efficiently fill and seal coffee capsules, providing a cost-effective and convenient way to package your coffee blends.
- This coffee capsule filling machine is constructed with high-quality materials, ensuring durability and longevity. Its compact design makes it easy to operate, even in limited spaces. With its user-friendly interface, you can quickly and easily adjust settings, change the dosage, and manage production volumes.
- The coffee capsule filling machine is capable of filling a variety of capsule sizes and shapes, ensuring that you can produce capsules that are compatible with your existing coffee machines. It is also designed to handle a range of coffee types, including ground coffee, espresso, and specialty blends.
- One of the standout features of this machine is its precision dosing system. With its advanced technology, the coffee capsule filling machine ensures accurate and consistent dosing for each capsule, regardless of the coffee type or blend. This guarantees that each cup of coffee brewed from your capsules will have the perfect strength and flavor, every time.
- The machine also features a high-speed sealing system, which quickly and efficiently seals each capsule, ensuring that the coffee inside stays fresh and flavorful. The sealing process is completely automated, reducing the risk of error and ensuring consistent results.
- In addition to its advanced technology and precision, the coffee capsule-filling machine is also incredibly easy to maintain. Its modular design allows for easy access to all of the key components, making cleaning and maintenance a breeze. Additionally, the machine is equipped with an automated cleaning cycle, which ensures that it is always clean and ready to use.
- The coffee capsule filling machine is the ideal solution for businesses looking to streamline their coffee production process. With its efficient design and advanced technology, it allows for high-volume production while maintaining the highest quality standards. This machine is perfect for coffee roasters, cafes, and restaurants, as well as for individuals looking to create their custom coffee blends.
|Filling heads||2/4/6/8, Customized|
|Power||AC 380V/ 50 HZ 3 Phase or customized|
Coffee Filling System
- The material measuring system of a coffee capsule filling machine is a crucial component that ensures accurate dosing of coffee into each capsule. This system is designed to measure the precise amount of coffee required for each capsule, based on the selected dosage and coffee type.
- The material measuring system typically consists of a hopper, a dosing chamber, and a dosing mechanism. The hopper is where the coffee beans or grounds are stored, and it feeds the dosing chamber with the required amount of coffee. The dosing chamber is where the coffee is measured and held before it is released into the capsule.
- The dosing mechanism is responsible for controlling the flow of coffee from the dosing chamber into the capsule. This mechanism is often a combination of mechanical and electronic components, such as a vibrating plate or a motorized auger, that ensures the precise amount of coffee is dispensed into each capsule.
- To ensure the highest level of accuracy, the material measuring system may also include sensors or cameras that monitor the dosing process and provide feedback to the machine’s control system. This feedback allows the machine to adjust the dosing mechanism in real time, ensuring that each capsule is filled with the exact amount of coffee required.
- The material measuring system of a coffee capsule filling machine is typically made from high-quality materials that are food-safe and easy to clean. This ensures that the coffee is not contaminated during the filling process and that the machine is easy to maintain.
Capsule Sealing System
- The sealing system of a coffee capsule filling machine is responsible for sealing each filled capsule to ensure that the coffee inside remains fresh and flavorful. This system is an essential component of the machine, as it protects the coffee from exposure to air and moisture, which can affect its quality.
- The sealing system typically consists of several components, including a sealing station, a film roll holder, a cutting device, and a heat sealing mechanism. The sealing station is where the capsule is positioned during the sealing process, and it is often equipped with a rotating drum or carousel that moves the capsules through the various stages of the sealing process.
- The film roll holder is where the sealing film is stored, and it feeds the film through to the cutting device, which cuts the film to the correct size for each capsule. The heat sealing machine is where the film is heated and sealed to the capsule, ensuring that it is tightly sealed and protected from external factors.
- The sealing system may also include additional components, such as a vacuum or gas flushing system, which removes any air from inside the capsule before it is sealed. This ensures that the coffee inside the capsule stays fresh for longer, as air can quickly degrade the flavor and aroma of the coffee.
- The sealing system of a coffee capsule filling machine is typically made from high-quality materials that are durable and easy to maintain. The sealing film used in the process is also designed to be food-safe and resistant to moisture and oxygen, ensuring that the coffee remains fresh and flavorful for an extended period.
Capsule Loading System
- The cup-loading system of a coffee capsule filling machine is responsible for loading the empty capsules into the machine’s filling and sealing stations. This system is essential for ensuring that the capsules are properly positioned and ready for the filling and sealing process.
- The cup loading system typically consists of several components, including a cup feeder, a cup conveyor, and a cup transfer mechanism. The cup feeder is where the empty capsules are stored and fed into the machine, while the cup conveyor is responsible for transporting the capsules through the machine’s various stages.
- The cup transfer mechanism is where the cups are transferred from the cup conveyor to the filling and sealing stations. This mechanism is often a combination of mechanical and pneumatic components that ensure the capsules are accurately positioned and ready for the filling and sealing process.
- To ensure the highest level of accuracy, the cup loading system may also include sensors or cameras that monitor the positioning of the capsules and provide feedback to the machine’s control system. This feedback allows the machine to adjust the cup transfer mechanism in real time, ensuring that each capsule is properly positioned and ready for the filling and sealing process.
- The cup-loading system of a coffee capsule-filling machine is typically made from high-quality materials that are durable and easy to maintain. This ensures that the machine is reliable and can operate at peak efficiency, even under heavy usage.
Parts Details (6)
- SIEMENS HMI control, real-time monitoring & counting.
- English languages display and other languages can be customized.
- Automatic running interface, one key operation, easy to operate.
- Debugging interface, operator easy to do debugging & testing.
- Parameter interface, data save forever, no worry about data loss.
- When the preset quantity of capsules is reached, it stops automatically.
- Capsules storage rods can contain several capsules of up to 300 pieces and be dispensed into mold plates one by one.
- The operator put 100 pieces of empty capsules onto the slanted buffer rod and feed them into the storage rod by hand manually at one time when the capsules were about to use up.
- The pneumatic drive can be upgraded to a servo motor drive.
- Pneumatic type sealing, specially designed sealing unit, capsule sealing surface is uniform and beautiful.
- High-quality copper sealing head, high thermal conductivity, and stable temperature.
- Constant temperature (intelligent temperature control), high-quality Omron temperature controller, and solid-state relay control.
- Sealing time, and sealing temperature are adjustable.
- Work with a pre-cut aluminum foil lid.
- Storage rods can contain quantities of lids up to 1500 pieces and are dispensed onto filled capsules one by one.
- The vacuum generator form vacuum suction first, the one-piece lid will be picked by a rubber vacuum suction cup which direction is upward, switch suction cup direction by air cylinder, the suction cup face down, vacuum suction closed, and the lid drop onto the filler capsule, vacuum suction cup back to the original position and pick another lid.
- The output system is composed of a vacuum generator, vacuum suction cup, rotating air cylinder, and 1-meter conveyor belt.
- The vacuum generator form vacuum suction first, the sealed capsule will be picked by a rubber vacuum suction cup which is installed on a moving arm that is driven by a rotating air cylinder, the suction cup touch and get the capsule out from the mold plate while the arm moving, vacuum suction close and capsule drop onto a conveyor belt, vacuum suction cup back to the original position and pick another capsule.
The working principle of a coffee capsule filling machine involves several steps to ensure that each capsule is filled with the correct amount of coffee and sealed to maintain its freshness and quality. The general steps involved in the working principle of a coffee capsule-filling machine are as follows:
- Cup loading: The empty capsules are loaded into the machine’s cup feeding system, which positions the cups in the filling and sealing stations.
- Filling: The coffee is dispensed into the cups using a dosing system that ensures each capsule receives the correct amount of coffee. The coffee is often ground and tamped to ensure it is evenly distributed within the capsule.
- Sealing: The sealing film is fed into the machine, and each cup is covered with the film before being heated and sealed to ensure that the coffee inside is protected from air and moisture.
- Capsule discharge: The filled and sealed capsules are discharged from the machine, ready for packaging and distribution.
The entire process is typically automated, with advanced control systems and sensors that ensure each step is performed accurately and consistently. The coffee capsule filling machine may also include additional features such as a vacuum or gas flushing system that removes any air from inside the capsule before sealing, ensuring that the coffee remains fresh for a longer period.
Rotary coffee capsule filling machines and inline coffee capsule filling machines are two different types of coffee capsule filling machines, each with unique features and advantages. The main differences between the two types of machines are as follows:
- Configuration: The primary difference between the two machines is their configuration. Rotary-type machines have a circular configuration, with multiple stations arranged around a central rotating turret. Inline machines, on the other hand, have a linear configuration, with the capsules moving along a straight conveyor belt.
- Capacity: Rotary-type machines typically have a higher production capacity than inline machines. This is because the circular configuration allows multiple stations to operate simultaneously, increasing the machine’s overall output.
- Floor space: Rotary-type machines require more floor space than inline machines due to their circular configuration, which may not be suitable for smaller production spaces.
- Flexibility: Inline machines are typically more flexible than rotary-type machines, as they can be customized to accommodate a range of capsule sizes and shapes. Rotary-type machines, on the other hand, are designed for a specific capsule size and shape and may not be easily customizable.
- Maintenance: Inline machines are typically easier to maintain than rotary-type machines, as they have fewer moving parts and a simpler design. Rotary-type machines, on the other hand, may require more frequent maintenance due to their complex configuration.
- Cost: Rotary-type machines are generally more expensive than inline machines, due to their higher production capacity and complex design.
The average filling volume of a coffee capsule can vary depending on the capsule size and the desired strength and flavor. However, in general, the most commonly used coffee capsule sizes typically have a filling volume of between 5-7 grams of coffee.
For example, Nespresso capsules are designed to hold 5-6 grams of coffee, while Keurig K-Cups typically hold 6-7 grams of coffee. Other capsule sizes, such as those used in commercial coffee machines, may have a larger filling volume, typically between 10-12 grams of coffee.
It’s important to note that the filling volume of a coffee capsule can have a significant impact on the final taste and quality of the coffee. Overfilling the capsule can result in bitter and over-extracted coffee, while underfilling the capsule may result in weak and under-extracted coffee. Therefore, it’s essential to ensure that the filling volume of each capsule is consistent and accurate to produce high-quality coffee capsules.
Coffee capsule filling machines typically have the capability to work with different capsule sizes, including standard sizes like Nespresso, Keurig K-Cups, or custom capsule sizes. It’s important to verify the compatibility of the machine with the desired capsule size before purchasing.
The production capacity of a coffee capsule filling machine can vary depending on the model and configuration. Typically, the production rate ranges from several hundred to several thousand capsules per hour.